The sweet, dry mellowness of COLUMBUS® Rosette De Lyon Salami topped with creamy Brie and a snappy red grape will round out nicely with the brittle-like crunch of chocolate covered layered crisp peanut butter bar for a Halloween bite sure to invoke your childhood trick-or-treating days.
- 1/3 pound COLUMBUS® Rosette De Lyon Salami, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces brie, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 6 small chocolate covered layered crisp peanut butter bar candy bars, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Red grapes
- French 45
- Butterfly Lemonade Mocktail
- 1 ounce whisky or brandy
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1 cup cold champagne
- In ice filled shaker glass, combine whisky, lemon juice, simple syrup.
- Strain into champagne ﬂute and top with 1 cup cold champagne
- 1 teabag butterﬂy pea-ﬂower tea
- Steep teabag in 1 cup hot water for 3 minutes. Remove teabag. Let cool. Fill glass with ice.
- Pour ¼ cup tea over ice. Top with lemonade. Garnish with lemon wheel.
Use colored candy coating to dip candy bars and decorate for your Perfect Charcuterie Bite board.