Twist my arm and we will happily build you this spicy COLUMBUS® Calabrese bite. Apple slice, pretzel, bold Sartori Espresso BellaVitano® cheese and a taste of a chocolate caramel cookie bars will keep you happy while waiting for the doorbell to ring with the next round of trick-or-treaters.
- 1/3 pound COLUMBUS® Calabrese Salami, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces Sartori Espresso BellaVitano® cheese, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- Sliced apples
- Pretzel sticks
- 6 small chocolate caramel cookie bars, cut into bite-sized pieces
- White Russian
- Mexican Cold Brewed Coffee Mocktail
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Fill rocks glass or lowball with ice. Add vodka and coffee flavored liqueur. Top with heavy cream.
Mexican Cold Brewed Coffee Mocktail
- Store bought or home brewed coﬀee
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Whisk ingredients together.
- Fill glass with ice. Pour in desired amount of coﬀee and top with milk mixture.
Use melted chocolate and pretzel sticks to create spider webs for your Perfect Charcuterie Bite board.